Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Regarding my previous post,

I know I too agitated LOL!However I don't really think that is fair as XXX gets best female singer when she didn't even get into other catergory of awards....Ridiculous.....

Reply of tags:

Missk:LOL!I won't stalk~hahaha~Must respect privacy.=]]
zh:LOL~okk~read my post~hahahhahaha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today went Bugis to do some "marketing" on price for banner.Making one for FD, hence need to compare the price.

Took some photos along the way.


Colourful buildings of the old Bugis village
Photobucket

Reflection on National Library's glass "plane"
Photobucket

A fruit-like flower outside National Library
Photobucket
THe setting of the camera don't think done well....A bit blur...

No comments: