Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mood:Nuetral though abit crossed.

Haven't been updating for long long time.Today updating because I was ranted by my lecutrer who is going to chase me out of the LT(Lecture Theatre)!XDD

1:Me
2:Classmate
3:Bloody Silent Lover(ironic cause he keeps shouting) cum Respect-seeker cum Manners-enforced(ironic!) Lecturer

I went into the Lecture Hall.

2:"Eh Jason!Got cards not?"

1:"Nope,"at normal tone.

2:"Huh??"

1:"Dont have!"A bit louder.

3:"OI!CAN YOU SHOW SOME RESPECT NOT!"
Start scolding~

3:"BLODDY HELL!WHAT KIND OF EDUCATION DO YOU GET BEFORE!"

3:"COME FOR WHAT!BLOODY HELL!YOU DONT HAVE BASIC COURTESY OR WHAT?!"

3:"COME IN SO LATE(i entered 5mins late)!DISRUPT THE LESSON!SO WHAT IF YOU GET INTO THE COURSE WITH LESSER CUT-OFF POINT?!TOTAL DISGRACE TO BIE!MECHATRONICS DIDN'T MAKE A SINGLE SOUND!TARNISH BIE'S REPUTATION!"

classic part coming

3:"GET OUT OF THE LECTURE HALL!GET OUT!!"

*CONTINUES SCOLDING*



The part make me very fed up!

Firstly,so what if I really "shouted(your BLOODY definition)",I am replying to my friend.So you think that by not replying to your friends during lecture is courtesy is it?!

Secondly,if you think that we are such a disgrace,get your ASS off BIE edev cohort and teach mechatronics fully instead.Why make your life so difficult?

Thirdly,what do you mean by you dun have basic courtesy or what kind of education do you have before?An insult to me?Or my previous teachers and my parents?If it's meant to target me,I won't give a F**king care about it.If you are targetting my previous teachers n parents as well.,You can bloody throw your Master degree or PhD into the bin or recycle it to save tree.Your kind of verbal expression,words you used and actions doesn't deserve our respect as a lecturer.

Lastly,why should I get out?Big deal that you call shots in the LT.I wouldn't get my ass out like what you said!Why must I?I paid the same amount of school fees as the quiet students you like!Why must I leave and can't listen to your lecture?

No comments: