Monday, December 08, 2008

Saturday
-----------------------
Went study in school with Lynette,Kat,Jolene,Royston and Radhi.Kinda quailty and had 4 murtabaks for dinner!Oh my gosh!4!!!Think I will abstain frm prata food for at least 1 month!hahahhaha!Finish everything at around 10pm after clarification of questions with Dr Ravi.

Sunday
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Firstly,Happy B'dae Gladys~!Turning 21 this and getting the key to freedom!Went to her party at Marina Mandarin and enjoyed the buffet there.Phototaking session there and slacked and chat.Miraculously won the Best-Dressed Superstar for the Male catergory.LOL!Thanks anyway!hahaha!

Rush down to school after that,again.YES!School on Sunday You didnt see wrongly!Whole body soaked inside out pratically when I reach there.Again we studied till close to 8 plus 9pm,I guess.Went home and mahjiong with Jolene they all.Won the last round before I go to sleep BWAHAHAHAHA!

No comments: