Friday, February 13, 2009

Black Friday

As usual,black friday(that marks the OFFICIAL END OF 1.2) has always not been a good one though I don't believe in it.Went to sch happily with my circuit that looks like some magnificent TimeBomb.All the wires are joined left to right,right to left,up to down,in and out.Is not that I started last minute but it's just that I practically suck at it!

Went on soldering for another 2hours plus till my saviour of the day,subject has arrived!WYMAN YEO ZHAO YI!He damn good in soldering edev lah.Finish everything,WORKING,in about 30+ mins time?LOL!Thanks a million times for helping me with the Proj....(:

Had a wonderful lunch at salad bar and then got home rest awhile by having a completed cycle of Sleep.Gosh!SHIOOOK!Getting ready to burn some midnight oil for my exams ARGH!

To all Poly readers:Good Luck In your Main Examination.Enjoy Your Valentines' tomorrow with your Dates~HAHA

No comments: