Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hi readers!Just return from my MTV ...eh I mean MTC!Eh solli ar~too tired hehe...I can only say that I seriously enjoyed and learn a lot from the camp.Although the we had minute rest and stuffs like that,I still enjoyed my camp with the accompany of other Diploma Heads,especially from my empire Top Models"ahh...SsSsSsiii"*bimbo style*,Jasmine and Rahman.Oh ya!Not forgetting the Level Leaders(Boon Kiat,ZY,Zul, khai and Ira) and also the MENTORS!

Upon receiving the award for being the Most Composed and Efficient Dipl head SubComm,I was still in a daze.However,after receiving that right,I think that ALL the Dipl heads should be awarded cause I do still got lotsa of space of improvements and others did equally well or even better than me,serious!

I looking forward refresher day and also Week Zero though I know it will be a tough job hahas!

No comments: