Sunday, June 07, 2009

Quite sometime that under the moonlit sky that I post an entry up on the blog.LOL!

Went biking at ECP at 8:30AM in the morning!Was like half-dead cause was sooo damn tired the previous day.Had breakfast at Mac before hitting the road with the wheels.Start from area C and all the way up to the area G.Area G is actually the OBS campsite at ECP which is I guess about 5-6KM away from Changi International Airport!Woohoo!Think can made up to the airport but we got lady with us so we didnt.

Proceed to Parkway Parade to have lunch and joke around with the Usuals.Head home after that.Feels so lethargic but refuse to sleep!Instead!I intend to finish the anime I had been watching since term tests starts.=x Blood+.Finally finished the show!Overall not a bad anime~Violent enough I guess and a little bit of romance to spice things up other than just blood and more blooooddd!!!RAARRR!

最近我也觉得这名女艺人很不错。她是高伊玲,外号《鸭子》。主持的很不错哦而且很自然。蛮喜欢她的:)

Looking towards the clear sky now,makes me thinks of you and will always be waiting by the phone for your call or your message.

No comments: