Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Last Post Of MY sweet 16


Today's post will not be anything about Life or things that would affect our lives.Today will be posting about ME!hahas....Turning 17 in less then an hours time.

18th March 2008

Went to the lounge,I think cause it seems like one to me!Went with Thomas,diana and Hans.A very nice trip there with very cool n good singers there.Atmosphere is relaxing and I can only say that I didn't regret going that place.They sang singers like Fish LeongXD,Jay Chou and many more....Their cold jokes were really cold and they like to interact with each other.Their performance is really great.

They make a great band and they love to joke with each other.Thomas and Diana dedicated A birthday song and Yong Qi.Lol.Yong Qi has been a classic hit of Fish Leong and now,I am also made "famous" in my group of friends with my terrible method of singin this song.

Good times always flies.Very soon it ended and we all left home.Took some photos before we left home of course.Will upload the photos asap.

Today

Went out with Nik and Roy to NYP.Nik wants to finish his enrolment by today,or rather HAD to.Then slacked at the Mac in NYP.The price there is so much different from the market outside,worth the money haha.Sat and chatted for sometime before we left for my house.Reached my house slacked again.Weather is so cooling and soothing,suitable for naps.HAHA.Today is spent in a slacking manner.Tomorrow turning 17,life still goes on.Ces't La Vie and Yong Qi!!!!!

No comments: