Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Reason for Fish Leong

"why of all singers you like Fish Leong,not Jolin,Rainie Yang?I quite like Rainie yang,if I am your age."said by Jie Hao,Ai Qin Hai

"Does liking need a reason?"^^

My first encounter,or rather,first contact with Fish Leong is while I am watching Tv.I wasn't really sure what show is that already however,I am amazed by her singing when I am a Primary 6 or Secondary 1 boy.

"你是火 你是风"

Yan Wei Die,this song whad always been the best song that I had heard back then.Was captivated by her and I sat down on the floor listening her singing this song.Impactful and powerful.Being not that good in IT,I only pray that I can listen to this song all the time in the radio.However,not everyday sunday so,cant expect it to come up all the time.Then my craze over her lessen only by abit.

A year soon passed,Silkroad is available and I stupidly bought the China version.Without knowing it,I still enjoys listening to the album as She is still as powerful.Her Tv Special On Silkroad Is a MUST watch whenever it is shown on SCV though I cant watch at home.LOL.

2007.A year that had allow me to grow up quite a lot emotionally,I think.I get in touch with relationship as I had a crush on a girl.Fish Leong helped me through from the start, to then to and finally to .Fish accompanied me with her soothing melody that allow me to vent my frustrations when i am emo.

J'adore is released in September.Fish Leong,also dunno how, become my mental support.I played her hits whenever I am going to study,studying or resting.During o'levels,I joined the FanClub of Fish Leong in SG."FishDreamSG"

Had a lot of fun with this group of friends and I regretted not joining them earlierXD.Going Fish Leong events with them and being cold with them makes me feel much livelier and made my life more vibrant and colourful.Thanks JingRu.Without your songs,Life will be so much different from now.Thanks friends from FD,without you guys,I won't have such good and memorable memories.

Love Jing Ru and bless her!

No comments: