Wednesday, April 23, 2008

3rd Day Of School

Today is the 3rd day of school.Everything has been going on smoothly and nice.New friends,new environment and new food!Haha!Everything just seems great.

Poly life is known to be quite "relaxing".Digital Fundamentals and Engineering Maths just simply scare me off my wits as they just seem so hard!Is like about 5months after O levels and I start to study.Some formulae has been forgotten are to be recalled...Takes me so time la lol!DFun(Digital Fundamentals) is getting on my nerves when I was having the lecture.The lecturer and the tutor for that subject is Steady people !Their pronounciation really can kill us and make me laugh my lungs out for about close to 30minutes?Other then academic stress,I don't really think that TP sucks cause the people(I803!Lecturers,tutors and everyone) just seems sooo nice.I know that it sounds contradicting that other then academic probem there isn't any problem as Academic itself will be having high weightage throughout my Poly Life.

Think I will have to unwind at MusicDreamerLive!Cafe soon....Hahas....Will post on my blog when I am about to go,so anyone wants to relax and see new things can come find me.That place just rocks!Thats for all....Post again next time.=]

No comments: