Friday, April 18, 2008

Orientation/Accion Dinner/Loneliness.

Had Orientation Program with my Diploma course/classmates.Although it had only been a short 3 days program,I think i find my classmates quite easy-going and friendly.Cheering and cheering since the first day of the orientation program.Now the orientation program had ended,it means that my Poly life in TP officially starts on Monday!hahasXDD

Last night was a great evening with Accion!We had dinner together and have fun and even dance together.We self-introed ourselves when we are unsure of each other.Seriously fun.However,I always feels lonely after the gathering with Accion or even after FOC back then.

This few nights,I had been feeling empty inside me.My organs are all inside but is just I feel that something is missing from my life and I always find my oasis when I listen to Fish Leong songs.Not to keep on emphasising or help her advertise or what,but her songs seriously rocks and can temporary help "ease" the feeling of emptiness.

No comments: