Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Havent been blogging for days~LOL~

Start working on the 6th and ends at the 12th at Bugis Junction Watsons'.Need a job to savour and to kill wasted time on the computer.Lifeless days as I had been sleeping late in the night and waking up late in the morning!I need money and I had already come up with the blueprint for my wanna-buys*evil-grin*

Money left shall be saved up and to get more things in the near future~Bwahahaha~
Oh ya!I had my worst encounter for my past 17 years-and-still-counting life!I was with my cousin going back home.Felt a sudden thirst in my throat and went to the 7-11 near my house before heading home.
After walking out from 7-11,we chatted for sometime before a weird low voice come from the back.
"Excuse me.You guys want to have some fun?"
A weird angmoh winked at us.That wink from that creep send chill down my spine.
"NO!thank you!"
I wonder why I was so polite before we left there hurriedly!LOL!
Midnight adventure siol~hehe!Stupid Gay!Yucks!!!!

No comments: