Tuesday, October 07, 2008

2nd day of working still as per normal.Slacked enough~hahahas!

Didnt't know that I had a huge appetite that I can gobbled down one pepperlunch and malay nasi padang.At first I finished a super red-hot-chilli Nasi Padang that has rice,drumstick n Assam Stingray.Maybe of the sourness and spiciness increased my appetite,I was even hungry after the Malay food so I bought pepperlunch.More like it la~ that's what I can say XDD

After that felt super high and satisfied.This is what the feeling of Happiness gained from food is about!HAHAH!As well as the hole that one would feel behind the pocket on the back hahah!

Tomorrow off day!Popping down Rock Records office to pass Ailian the Pirated Copy of Valentines'.Put it in the black bag where I got it from Thomas cause always got the temptation to break the cd into half when I see it.ARgh!

More to come~Haha~Au Revoir~

No comments: