Sunday, October 26, 2008

Alright!Shall have a post since I havent been posting since so damn long~School term has started and starting to get busy once again.In fact,even more busy than the previous Semester!Gosh~

CCN day coming...Meetings coming....Academic stress.....ARgh!!!Help me!!

Anyway,first week of school has finally ended.So...Roughly can make it through for the week.Phew~

Jingru came for SHA today!!I mean yesterday!!!Arrived at the airport and welcomed her with xiaoying.Other fans were there as well and we 2 are standing at the centre of thesea of fans.Felt overpowered.LOL.Although wasnt first time in welcoming her,I am still as excited as the first time!gosh!When she saw us,she waved!Meltzsxsz~hahaha~Pass her the letters and went off.

And now presently in Malaysia.Some temple religious event that my family seldoms meets it during holidays or weekends so gotta come in.Cant go camp nor SHA!T.T

Anyway she won!!thats the best!!!

No comments: