Saturday, January 17, 2009

16/1/09
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Went to school without my bag after school had officially started for the FIRST TIME!But who cares?There's always a first time!What's more I am given a good reason to do that!JAE!

After that we all go to Prime to shop for the food that we need at the Steamboat later.Finished everything and left for the Roo's house.Bus-ed there and saw an indian couple with their uniform smooching on the bus.Gross~

After we reached Roo's house,we left the groceries at the table and chiong into the Jamming Studio in his house!HAHA!First time Jamming but very addictive!Drumming is shiok!HAHAH!Jammed Apologize and also along with Ben's Engine will win the war cheer!

It goes...engine will win the warX3(Guitar only),One more time go!Engine Will Win The WarX3,ONE LAST TIME GO!ENGINE WILL WIN THE WAR!X3 scream like siao!Laughing like mad la!HAHA!Till about 4pm we went to prepare the food for Steamboat.

I apologized for the Un-well cut,Debone fish I prepared!Sorry~First timer doing!HEHE!
Maybe we can try potluck next time!WOOTS!

Highlight of the night!LOU HEI!HAHA!Really got the CNY mood!!Lou till all the hands got sticky and colorful with red ginger and stuffs.The smoked Salmon was great!Oh ya!The best way to clear food and know each other is to play "I have never/I have..." game!Clear the food damn fast although alot!

Finished the food and help clearing up.Went back to the Jamming studio to chill out before leaving.Kinda burn out haha~But worth it.

Credits
Special Thanks to:
Reuben and folks' warmth hospitality.
Everyone's part participation and contribution for the steamboat.
and last but not least!
EVERYONE'S JOY AND LAUGHTER!

17/1/09
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Went to help out again and went home after that.Totally drained and burnt out!HAHA!Nap for 1.5 hours on my sofa alone at home!Shiok~Went to get my new Fish Leong Album that is released yesterday!Woots!Last COPY!Walked around the Chinatown CNY Pasar Malam.Flooded with People and Photographers.Super cramped and without a camera irks me when I can take beautiful shots and I couldnt.=/

Went home and listened the new album.Going to sleep.....Some photos i need to upload I will Upload tomorrow morning!Sorry for delaying~

No comments: