Thursday, January 01, 2009

First post on 2009!Warning!Abit long!If want read with photos,later part of the day~(Updated)

Finally Updating them~hahahah~Here they comes!

Photobucket
First Burst!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Starting to smoke out~
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The only presentable one during the smoke-out time~

Firstly!HAPPY NEW YEAR READERS!HAHA!

First few hours of the 2009 I posting a blog entry.HAHA!Kinda fast that 2008 flew by.Scary indeed but a nice year I had.Yar~Again,some ups and downs I been through that year but!IS all OVER~A brand new start ahead!HAHAHAH!

New Year Resolutions
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1)Better Grades!GPA:3.3?
2)Better phototaking skills!
3)May what I wished and hope come true!
4)Last!Cut down a bit on alcohol~HEHE~

Went to TM after school for Aijsen.Volcano Ramen is so hawt~HAHAH~SHiok though!Went with Ben,Royston and Roo and Charlie.After a nice dinner went for arcade.They danced la!PARA PARA!HAHA!And I realise I dont have childhood cause I missed that out although not my habit to perform outdoors.XD

Went home to chill out awhile before leaving my house with Thomas,Wailoon and Zhi Hao for the phototaking session.Dinner with Aw and met the rest at Raffles Place Station.Chatted for soooooo long~4HOURS!That's worth waiting for!HAHAH!Than with the presence of Nik Chua,Zhi Hao,Nik's Friends,Thomas,Aw,Wei,WaiLoon,CYB,SekSek,CYB and CYB's friend,we welcomed the year 2009!HAHAHA!

Took some can-shown-to-people ones,up in the morning later!HAHAH!

Reflection
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A rather smooth year for me cause I almost got all my wants like a DSLR camera and a guitar.A proper start of my Poly life.Although I still not atttached yet~But I wouldn't brood on it too much~HAHA~afterall is all about chemistry between two.School work was smooth in the first sem and slipped abit in the 2nd sem.Shall work harder!School side,ups and downs as well.Think that's all~HEHE~

Photos up this late morning or afternoon.Stay tuned.

No comments: