Sunday, May 24, 2009

Finally get myself to blog about my recent events.

Have been burning away my Fridays for the past 3-4 weeks and the Orientation event is over!woots!!The strong sense of satisfaction is really great!The whole event went on smoothly and it was a great success only with my team!haha!

Went for Rahman's birthday celebration which is the same day as my Orientation!Total blast for the whole day lah!Reach home till late into the night!Love It!;p

Following day suppoesly to be camping at Ubin but the camp wasn't as great as TP ENG camps and there was a fractured arm casualty so had to bring him down to CGH.Seriously organizing team need a proper communciation tools.Numerous walkie but none of the staff organizer got one=.=

Just finished editting the photos for the graduation,think my stamina for photography is short-span.Feels so tired once I stopped for awhile after editting or taking photos.





No comments: