Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Went for Bizen AGM this evening.Always hated the graduation-mixed-happy-sad kind of feeling.But one gotta face it someday somehow.

After the AGM,Hafiz,CY and me went back to our Club Room.Everyone,ok or rather hafiz and me,felt abit depressing due to the the graduation and leaving of the current comm.Got questioned and I stupidly let something out of the bag so easily.LOL!

Questioned myself on the train.And finally I can confidently say,YES!I am ready and I am going all out.I am not joking to myself and I really treat whatever I am going to do SERIOUSLY.It's not child's play and I know the path is going to be tough.I seriously hope what I wish for come true and what I worried for doesn't realise.I am going to wait and I am going to make sure that It would definitely won't be short and I would really put in my effort to maintain.

I know that speaking this,or tpying out this doesn't mean anything but I will really try my best to prove myself worthy.

No comments: