Tuesday, November 17, 2009

*Updates*
Finished reading the Bioinfo for tomorrow's quiz and finished my own blog's archive.
Didn't know that so much of my life has passed.
The days where I hated my life cause the JAE book cheated me.
Days I hope that it repeats as I travelled to an Offshore Island Chalet.
I shouldn't give up.
Jia you!
To all readers,Friends,Hurt ones,Emo ones and Loved ones:)
##########################################
Feeling so crappy this week.
Seriously need to unwind.
Couldn't help but doze off during MCT lecture and woke up with so much things clogged up in the head.Feeling so drowsy and got the feeling of falling sick.Shucks.This spoils my 2nd last 2 lessons of the day.
So much things left undone and things just kept flooding.
Fucking hell need to unwind.Looking forward to Friday's movie and boozing session at Molly Mallone.Hopefully can also go out on Saturday.

No comments: