Sunday, November 08, 2009

Had the first prelim rounds for the Director's Cup Street soccer division yesterday. Is a total
chao ta experience la!The weather is uber hot and my helpers,especially the admin people, become lobster I guessed.Cuz I am one yesterday!

Went to Subs with Sunil and Radhi after the debrief.They ate subs that are so tempting that I feel like getting a bite lah!Argh!

What's best after this?I didnt have my house key with me and I couldn't get anyone for the whole of 15minutes!And I have to meet my sister and cousin after I got home and showered.
Thank goodness my dad picked up the call and leave the keys with my neighbour.

Kudos to them!

Met my sister and cousin for pastamania at Bugis and bought a watch!Finally I bought one on my own!All the watches I had last time were from my godfather~ Finally one by myself so happy:)

Back to studies nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

No comments: