Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Choices

"Choices have consequences...."

These phrase confirm wouldn't be an alien to you cause it appears everywhere,whether is it in school or at home.A solid fact or just the phrase.Recently had been very busy,many events had happened.(Lol I know that I had a lot of events happening cause this isn't my first time REPEATING.)

I was posted to Biomedical Informatics and Engineering in TP.I wasn't really careful about choosing this course as I ASSUME it to be under sci courses.However,it turn out to be an engineering course which I didn't really like.So I was deciding whether to make an appeal to another course that I would prefer to than this.As I was going to appeal for another course,it seemed that this has been the best among the others.Thus,I gave up making the appeal as it was something that I wanted earlier though it wasn't totally going according my likings.

The above example of mine had showed that other than being careful and precise in decision,one should understand and had to accept the consequences regardless is it a positive one or a negative one.If he did not make the right choice,he will be suffering the results instead of rewards.

No comments: