Sunday, February 10, 2008

First post for the blog

This blog was on prototype since dunno how long ago.....Many things had happened around me,concerning me.....Good and negative also have....After being through so much the last few days,I seemed to seen through quite a lot......



********************************************************
04-02-2008
"Hello?"
"Jason ar?Grandma pass away already"
A shocking sense make me jumped off from my bed.After bathing,straight rushed down to SGH.The frail old lady laid on the bed with her eyes shut.Cousins,uncles,aunties surrounded her.They all had puffy eyes,sored.Each with tissue in the hand.
"She looked so peaceful."
I wasn't myself since then.Emotions were rather odd.No idea of how long the time has passed,some went to block 9(mortuary)whereas some went for lunch before the funeral team comes to the multi purpose hall under my block.Efficient is the word to describe the team that help set up the altar n stuffs.
Soon,everything was set up and we were told to wear the traditional clothings that is covered by the material used to mae gunnysack.
"Ah ma,Ah Ma!"
Everyone was kneeling on the ground,calling for granny.All were weeping sorrowfully.I was,again,rather weird....Sad indeed...However,I no longer sobbed since I had left the hospital.The body was carried in by the undertakers.After she was carried to the back of the altar,we stand up again.She was changed and was put into the coffin.Everyone went in front of the altar and soon the priest start chanting...The chanting was monotonous,however it sounds pitiful and filled with much sorrow.
Time flies,dusk arrived,people start to come to the wake.Around 8pm,the place was filled with people.The sad mood seemed to be overcomed my the noise made by the crowd.
Everyone was feeling hungry but the chef didnt prepared enough for all of us!Went to buy takeaway and shared with others......Went to Sleep after that........Stop here for now continue later.

No comments: