Thursday, May 01, 2008

I803

Today's entry shall be on my class I803 in my first year in Temasek Polytechnic.Think that we are very closely bonded with each other!Although we just know each other for only more then a week,I love the class and all the happenings that are going on in our class!!Hobbies of our class:Bombarding each other with lame jokes since ORIENTATION,scandaling one another and to celebrate each of the classmates birthdays!!!Days in the future just seems to be FILLED WITH LAUGHTER AND JOY with I803~~~

Upload a few photos with courtesy to the following classmates.I will write and mentioned their name or else I think I will be hunted for copyrights issue.LOL.Think I shall upload the photos from orientation.=]]All photos taken from Hazel,Serene,Liang Eng and Royston with Courtesy.

Orientation













Can you see how high we were during our orientation?Everyone is cheering like mad people but WE all enjoyed!Think my classmates all think that "sia la~This crazy guy why sooo enthu sia?So early in the morning cheer cheer cheer I wan sleep la!"














Qns:What's everyone doing the same action with their phone and looking at the same direction?


Ans:Getting the whole class' number!HAHAHAHAHA=]]

















What's wrong with my stunned expression sia!LOL!We are the people in class that had attended the FOs(as there are some that went for the camp and workshop,FO is enough so that there isn't any discrimination)=]]Of all there is 3 of us are from ACCION!!!Hazel,Me and Ying Qi(Extreme left,Middle,Extreme Right)


\

Orientation was good and superb cause is damn high la~!~!


But had to thanks this group of people who are our seniors and mentors.




The mentors for I803 are Xiao Yong And Sarah(from the left).


Lessons starts upon 21/4/2008.First week of the Poly life is quite smooth so the week ended quite fast.To the utmost concidence it was Jian Le's birthday!His birthday further bond our class together as we planned out his biirthday.He believed the pack of lies/surprise we prepared for him and really called the lecturer for reassurance!




Touched leh~~~~Reading the card we prepared for you.Don't cry!hahaXDD



Here are all the babies that are born from Jan-April.Birthday celebrations will be celebrated,assured.HahasXDD.

And with much laughter,the celebration ended and some went home some went for lunch and then study.
(Royston,Reuben,Me,Ben,Wyman)
Today was still as good as before,weather is damn hot la!!!All went to mensa2 for lunch so I had Cheng Tng and Ice Jelly Cocktail.Yummy and cooling!It is also cheap as well!!!!!Food in TP are quite nice and cheap.Hahas.Although the weather is hot like one is sitting right next to the cmapfire,lets let the 03 spirit continues on and friends forever!!!

No comments: