Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hpapy B'dae WL And Photo-Taking session with K610i at T3



For the first time I going to update my blog due to several events that had happen today.Firstly, HAPPY ADVANCE B'DAE WAI LOON! GOod luck for ur exams...=]Had dinner with SekSek,wei,mas and of course wai loon.18chefs baked rice really rocks!!OMG~!!
Before leaving for the dinner at 18chefs, was at Airport clearing my wtoral combined draf that is going to due this friday....A good 7 page long report can!!!!LOL!!!After that went to walk around and take photos.Met Eunice in T2 and T3...Quite some time didn't see her....Time really flies....
As the saying goes,"A picture says a thousand words."I think there will be 10000 words cuz i took around 10 photos with some un-satisfied ones being deleted.Hahas....


Think it had already said where I am heading~LOL~



The late afternoon's sun beside the control tower.Looks rather weird cause the train is moving but I still quite like this photo.XDD.One of the better ones taken today.



The first photo I take after i arrived Terminal 3.The Flowery hotel called"Crown Royale Hotel" if I am not wrong.....The architectural design is nice nice....(Hope i did't spell architectural wrongly haha~)


Took the photo of my shadow...Also one of my better ones today.Also this is where I met Eunice before she left home.



Is Singapore English standard dropping or the other countries?Oops~hahas.Maybe is for convenience.HahA.



The long long departure hall with the counters....This leads to the Departure gate .Hence, i think i name this photo "Path to Seperation".Sounds Emo ryte?


This photo is also one of my favourites.The cold and hard chair....Fond memories of the Fishies spent on it after we had send Jing Ru off....Haiz...Why effect attacking me ryte now?!LOL!


Just a normal reflection on the shiny floor of Terminal 3.Nothing Much.





Maybe I should try slog my guts and get my partner one?LOL! Haha....Think my parter would sure look gorgeous on it haha~LOL
I shall call this"The Gate of Seperation"Think the picture is self-explaining.LOL
Today's photo-taking session is done alone.Think through a lot of things. A bit of emotional when I walked around taking these photos cause of the attack of those nostalgic feelings and the lonely feeling.However,in general, I love walking around and take photos. Photo-taking just rocks my life~I wan a proper camera!!!!A normal one will do!!!Please~hahas~Shall end here..XDD
*Just love my phone~XDD

No comments: