Monday, May 26, 2008

Delayed Posts

Blog has a lot of dead skin cell on it,i know....That's why shall update about today.

24~25/5/08
********************************************************
After a long long week,met up with the FishDrinkers!HAHA....XY(VP),Jin,Wei,Mas,Jito,SekSek and CYB.Met at around 6plus 7pm for dinner at the HK cafe.I can only say that I will go there for once and it will be the last.African chicken toook so long to reach me and filled with "sand"....

For goodnes' sake,I proceed onto the highlights of the night!Vodka Mango!!WOO!

Is a nice nice fragrant alcohol,but still have to mix....HAHA....First time drinking vodka and got 1/3 of my cup filled with it....

"WAAA~!~!"

Shiok shiok burning sensation when the drink flows down my esophagus...So high~Happy dah~
Chatted alot and almost get thrown into the sea as I whacked those brain teasers by Roo on them haha....Returned home at 6 plus and slept when the dawn has already break!LOL!

Conclusion:Enjoyed Fishies' company~Really felt relax when I am with you guys~Rock on till Jing Ru come!!!

Today isn't a bad day....Average day that goes by insignificantly....=]

Posted a new poem on my poetry blog.

我不快乐。我很不快乐。=/

No comments: