Monday, June 23, 2008

First day of school

School had already started.Everything has to be back to normal and get cracking for the upcoming main examination.Argh!

Although is more than 24 hours after I am back on to the mainland of Singapore from St John Island, I still "jet-lag-ging" as I still feeling so stone!LOL!

Lack of stamina,one whole day of photoshooting is seriously tiring!haha!I love St John Island and the Ulu part of Lazarus Island!On high recommendation for budget travellers like students!Nature just rocks my life!hahah!A very good spot for relaxing and to relieve one's urge of travelling overseas as to get there,firstly,ferry is needed!Secondly,the natural and undeveloped areas of the southern islands of Singapore makes that place as if it is Rendang Island or Bintan as their waters is clear,though not as clear as Rendang of course.

Sunset there was a blast as it is seriously beautiful!Photos up later.Stay tune!haha

No comments: