Monday, June 09, 2008

Photos upon the wedding

Uncle's wedding just rocks for my weekend!haha!

Took plenty of photos there but here are only SOME of them haha.Burning them into CDs for my relatives.Tired sia haha.Camera man's life isn't easy!But I like!Photos are not arranged in chronological order.

2nd Day
**********************************************



"Angbao!My angbao!" *eyes gleamed*




"GIVE ME THE ANGBAO!!!"

Tea-offering Session






"Kiss me!"




"So touched~He got married already~"






The Sisters~









Cool Kids






The Brothers~






Red Wine!Yum Yum!



"Yummmmmm Seng~!~!~!~!~!~!~!"



The Lucky number 1893!Must buy Must Buy!




"EH HELLO!"



"YUmm Seng~!!"



Happy Couple



"yeah!!!!"



Young Generation Group Photo



Yum Seng once again!



Yeah!HIgh People High!



Kiss Kiss !MuackzXDD






My Damn Hip and High Clubber Aunt


They look like a couple isn't it?

Photos of the First Day









3 Days past by damn damn fast!Everybody enjoyed themselves to the maximum.Marriage is an end to their single life but a brand new start of their family life.Bless them to have a very wonderful honeymoon and longlasting marriage.

No comments: