Sunday, June 08, 2008

Uncle's wedding

Hello guys


I know that my blog hasn't been updating for days hahas... cause I am away in Malaysia,Yong Peng, to attend my uncle's wedding.Took plenty of photos with the newly-borrowed camera D40x.
1st Evening

***********************************
Reached there around 4plus 5pm.After awhile it starts to shower.Un-packed everything like clothes, laptop and camera.After the Shower,rainbowS appeared in the sky.The colours are damn damn striking man!I can even see the purple.




Is damn nice la~haha~Although I missed the rainbow in TP but luckily,think there is Fairness in everything.Hehe...Love it man~haha....Had Buffet dinner and everybody went sooo sooo high!haha.....


Karaoke session by my dad,relatives and friends.Is like a open concert for everyone!Another thing is that the culture is very different from Singapore as other then inviting guests to their house for buffet before the actual dinner,they will asked those external vendors that have those HI-FI surround systems to come to their house to set up a karaoke booth for everyone to sing and enjoy.
Everyone drank,ate and get high.After a few hours I went off to get some sleep cause I was rather tired.
2nd Day
Rain
*************************************************
Woke up at around 8am in the morning to get wash-up at my grandmother's house as I am at my cousin's house.After I went to shower, I start playing with the camera and that was went I was asked to be the "camera-man" for the whole of the 2nd day.
Went around with the grrom,uncle,LOL, to take photos.The "brothers" that wanted to help uncle to get his bride are being "pranked" to the max man!hahas!Seriously funny!hahaha!
After they get the bride,they went back to pray the ancestors and offer the tea to their elders by tradition.A lot of laughter and joy was let out then.After everything has ended,I was feeling so damn shagged.Time seems like it had stopped while I was away with my uncle and his buddies as after everything has ended,it was only close to 11am!Mornings of Singapore seriously shouldn't be wasted.Ironic i know.
As dusk fallens,everybody starts to gather and changed up to all the nice nice clothings we had all brought.Went off to the restaurant and start to take alot of photos of ourselves.haha.I was asked to station at the booth at the entrance to take photos of the guests.At first,I was feeling awkward but for the sake of my uncle,NEVER MIND!I TAKE!HAHAHA!
Dinner was ok,quite nice.Great thanks to ZiXian(cousin) as he help me to take food while I wasn't around .Thanks ar~hahaha~
Everyone went bonkers and high as most of them got quite drunk haha~OOPS!Not to mention,I drank a few cups of wine as well.haha.
After we changed up at my cousin's house,we rode on 3 motorikes,2 manual bikes by my elder cousins while I rode on the scooter which is auto in transmission.The biting cold air that is being blown on us is really freezing.I was shaking left and right when I was riding the scooter.We each have a passenger at the bike as well hence,there is 6 people travelling in total.Was out in the middle of the night till about 1am plus and slept at about 2am cause all of us were totally worn out.
That's about all of the adventures,fun and happy moments in the small small town of Yong Peng.
Will update the blog with photos later on~tired sia~haha

No comments: