Monday, June 09, 2008

O Level Certificate Collection



"Bendemeer Live Forever More~"

Went back to my secondary school for o level cert collection.Finally la!After soo sooo long!Went back around 4plus and meet roy, jess and frens.Other then taking our certificate,we went around the school taking a lot of photos.I didnt really appear in most of the photo cause I like to be in the Back.haha.

Fond memories man~Lots of memories,regardless happy,sad,agonizing or anger,the things that happenned in my Secondary school life is like only yesterday or a few days back.Love the teachers there,salute to the principal that is so supporting.

Memories are meant to be recalled and enjoy.Future is meant to be anticipated.Jia You in life!


School Motto



Healthy plants of my school!XDD



Mr Glenn Tan-Best teacher that guided me through my darkest and stressful time in Bendemeer Secondary School.
Wall of my school

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dog insurance
You should have the peace of mind that comes with a top-quality dog fencing because your pet will be safe and secure even if left unattended in the open area. Once you have realized all the needs of your pets only then you can get the healthy products for them.