Monday, April 20, 2009

First day of school!

Today is the first day of school.A new start for the Year as I am now a Year 2.1 student!!woohoo!!



So,a new start normally comes with a new look.I guess my looks today wasn't really a new one but rather a nicer one cause after I woke up and freshen myself,I wore my Brown Slim long sleeve, Brown Berms and waxed up my hair!woots!!



Feeling great and head for breakfast.What dampens my day was the failure of putting on my BIG sunglass and walk my way down the Engine Concourse!Whatever it is~I enjoyed my first day of school having lotsa FUN!!Nonsense!! and last but really not the least,I get to know alot alot alot more Engine students due to the MTC and WeekZero!!!SOooo Cool lah!!!



Gotta go cause there are gonna be lotsa more things to do tomorrow!!

No comments: