Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hey!!!I had finally got my hair CUT SHORT!According to my Sociology teacher,the word"Short" would be subjective but I think mine would be real real real short!!For those who know me,they sure would know that my hair would be like somekind of brush,bush wadeva they call it but now!!It's shorten!!

I decided to cut due to several reasons like
-Parents threaten to shave off my hair middle of the night!(Cliche warning)
-"Will never get to see you with your hair short till you go NS I think"-quoted from Thomas
-Stupid weather that is so hot!
-Wasting my wax as no matter how much I put still collapse like Nicoll Highway=.=



And Now!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.


Debut cuts!!First showing
the

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
.
.....



Front!!!

Side

Back!!!

Finish the Jason's premire of his ****ing short hair!!!woohoo!!!Catch his live actions in TP from tomorrow onwards with this funny hairstyle!!

*Updates*

Compare the length~


Photobucket

and the one above!

No comments: