Monday, April 13, 2009

Had a dream last night.Can consider a nightmare.LOL.

I was at ECP and was being attack by some mobsters.I ran and jumped towards a bush.However,it turns up to be a drain and I landed with my head.I got unconsicous.I woke up with the shirt full of blood and I've been "moved"(cuz when i "awake",it's a diff scene.).There are tunnels and I keep on crawling and couldn't stand due to the height of the tunnel.

the small holes outside are actually Yishun area(i guess).Kept on crawling but can only reach an old old chamber but not the town.2 mobster spotted me and shot with 2-3 bullets on my limbs.The most classic part of my dream is when I used my cell phone to call for police,they actually asked me this ,

Police are red and I am Green

"Hello.Are you Joseph or Sarah?"
"No.But I would like to make a report."
"Aiya like this you try call for your brothers to help you first lah.*hang up*"
"WTF!!Who the F is Joseph and Sarah?Some celebrity's kids?"

and then my Handphone alarm goes off and I woke up.If there are such cops I think i will go mad and stage a Coup against the government.But that shouldn't happen LOL!Gotta shower and go sentosa~Lala~

No comments: