Monday, April 06, 2009

*Staring into space*

Holidays are ending soon.So Sian...Woke up by my dad early in the morning to go JB for Bak Kut Teh at 8:30Am!Thought was 10plus when I woke up but is only 8:30!Gosh~

Love to eat the Bak Kut Teh that my family and I normally went.Their food is seriously nice and the people there are nice!Eh..not only service but the looks as well hehe~*shy shy*Don't misunderstand me as some kind of stalker or pervert!Is just that the people there do look good haha~But that stall is really popular within the locals so people who wants to eat them during weekend gotta go early~HAHA!

Watched the X-men origins I bought...Wondering is it the master copy without editting cause I can see the strings and the background of the studio!!LOL!!But overall,3 stars out of 5.Knowing and Fast n Furious 4 might be better?HAHA!Didnt update details for long long time~

No comments: